We envision a School
- Where students and staff form a caring community, and take pride in all the members of the school.
- Where learning takes place without fear and extends beyond academics.
- Where students build an unshakable foundation of concepts and skills & take responsibility for their own understanding.
- Where students value quality in their learning experiences.
- Where students prepare for the future by acquiring skills which will enable them to be seekers, users, and communicators of knowledge.
- Where confident and wholesome individuals will contribute to build a more just society based on democratic ideals.
Inclusion is not just a strategy for helping certain children overcome challenges; inclusion is a way of life.